RobLog (Cognitive Robot for Automation of Logistic Processes) is a European Integrated Project working on robotics development for logistics processes. Funded for a four-years-period with a total budget of 7,86 million Euros by the European Union, five European research teams and two companies join forces for the research project on cognitive systems and robotics. The Jacobs Robotics Group contributes to the projects the robots' 3D perception in challenging scenarios. The project started on February 1, 2011 and lasts for four years.
More Information can be found on the RobLog homepage.
- Fachhochschule Reutlingen, Germany
- Jacobs University, Germany
- Orebro University, Sweden,
- BIBA (Bremer Institut für Produktion und Logistik GmBH), Germany
- Universita di Pisa, Italy
- Qubiqa A/S, Denmark
- Berthold Vollers GmbH, Germany
|This project is supported by|